Starts with the letter 'P'
- PASGL 312 Notation. A way to represent PASGL 312 Chess board positions. By John Lawson.
- Phased clocks. a set of Clocks for timing Games. By Glenn Nicholls.
- Play-test applet for chess variants. Applet you can play your own variant against. By H. G. Muller.
- Plutonian Test Chess. Fictitious Variant for Testing Purposes. By Steven Streetman.
- Preferred format of HTML code. Our guidelines on writing HTML code for submissions to our site. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Programming Piece Movement in Game Courier. A tutorial on two different ways to program piece movement in Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
|7 'Reference item' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7