Starts with the letter 'S'
- Scatha. Simple open-source hexagonal chess playing engine. Author: Tord Romstad.
- On ShareDebate International. Online BBS magazine, and software for chinese chess, Korean chess, and for making sets for these games. Author: Roleigh Martin.
- ShatraDev2 . Windows program to play Shatra against the computer. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Shocky. A program that plays Shogi. Author: Pauli Misikangas.
- Shogi Programs. Links to different programs that play Shogi. Author: Moshe Rapaport.
- Shogi Software. Shogi Software. Author: Terrance Davis.
- Shogi Variant Program. Home page of a freeware program, that allows humans to play shogi and 11 variants of shogi. (Link.).
- Shogi Variant Software . Index of shogi variant software (in Japanese). Author: Edward Strickland.
- Sjeng : a chess-and-variants playing program . Freeware program that plays chess and some variants, like giveaway chess and bughouse.
- SMIRF. Program that plays various 8x10 chess variants. Author: Reinhard Scharnagl.
- Sneaky. A WinBoard Compatible Chess Engine that plays Cheapmate Chess. Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Robert Price.
- The Sons of Mithra. Computer program for playing fantasy variant. Author: Michael Chang Gummelt. Inventor: Michael Chang Gummelt and Holly Gummelt.
- SphereChess . Downloadable files to play a spherical chess variant. By Lukas A. Saul.
Total items listed: 13