Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Piececlopedia' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'W%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Waffle. A piece which has the combined movements of the Wazir and the Alfil. Author: Greg Strong and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Wazir. Moves one square orthogonally. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Alberto Monteiro.
- Windmill. Moves around piece. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz.
- Withdrawer. Takes by moving away. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Wizard. Moves one diagonally or makes (1,3)-jump.
- Wolf. A doubly-bent rider, inspired by the Gryphon and Aanca. By Tim Stiles.
Redirect Your Search