Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Piececlopedia' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'R%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Rabbit. A doubly-bent rider, inspired by the Gryphon and Aanca. By Tim Stiles.
- Raven. Can move as a Rook or a Nightrider. Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Reflecting Bishop. Moves as a Bishop, but can also reflect off of multiple sides of the board. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Rhino. A set of pieces which combine the movements of the Mao with that of the Wazir. By Peter Aronson.
- Rook (a.k.a. Chariot). Moves across unobstructed orthogonal line. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Root-fifty leaper. makes a (5,5)-jump or an (7,1)-jump.
- Rose. Can make consecutive knightmoves in a circle.
Redirect Your Search