Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Piececlopedia' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'G%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- General (Xiang Qi). Moves like Wazir, but with royal restrictions. Author: Charles Gilman.
- Giraffe. Makes (1,4)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gnus. Makes (1-2)-jump or (1-3)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gold General. Shogi piece that moves one square but not diagonally backwards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Grasshopper. Moves along queenlines to first square after jumped over piece. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
- Griffon. Historic piece that steps one space diagonally then slides like a Rook. Author: Ben Good.
Redirect Your Search