Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Piececlopedia' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'F%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- FAD. A piece which has the has the combined movements of the Ferz, Alfil and the Dabbabah. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Ferz. Moves one diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fibnif. Moves one diagonally or makes a forwards or backwards knight jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Flamingo. (1,6)-jumper. Author: Ben Good.
- Fox. Doubly-bent rider, inspired by the Gryphon and Aanca. By Tim Stiles.
- Friend. Moves as any friendly piece that guards it. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: David L. Brown.
Redirect Your Search