Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Edgehog. Moves as a Queen, but only to or from an edge. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: John Driver.
- Einstein-Grasshopper. Leaps on Queen-lines to move or capture, and any piece leapt over changes type. By Ben Good.
- The Elephant. Jumps two diagonally (see Alfil). Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Elephant (Xiangqi). Moves two squares diagonally (non-jumping).
- Empress. Fairy Chess name for Rook+Knight compound. Author: Fergus Duniho and David Howe.
- Empress. See Amazon. Can move as queen or as knight. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Equihopper. Jumps across a piece in any direction with the same distance before and after the hurdle. Cannot jump additional pieces on strai.
Top of page
|7 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7