Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pawn Eaters. Win by capturing 8 pawns. Uses Shamanic Rooks, Pawn Eaters, Old Y Mover Elephants, and traditional Knights. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess. Players can choose to play with Gryphon, anti-Gryphon, SuperCannon, Flying Bomber, Ninja Pawns and many other diverse pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillage. Featuring the Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Placement Chess. King and queen are swapped before play begins, generating FRC subset (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Placement Random Chess (Chess 20). The piece setup is randomized following Placement Chess rules, generating 20 modest Fischer Random positions. By M Winther.
- Prime Ministers Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Pseudo-Modern Random Chess. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
Top of page
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7