Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Cardinal Chess. Just like the usual Western contemporary, only replacing Mad Queen with Bishop Knight compound. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Vitya Makov.
- Carnage. Combines Rococo type gameplay with Chess on a large board with augmented knights and ninja pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Castle Chess. As Fide-chess, but with extended castle: the king may jump three squares (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Cetran Chess 2. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- Chess 25 (Fischer Placement Chess). Swap king and/or queen before play begins. Follows FRC rules (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Chess vs checkers. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Chess with Extended Castle. Standard chess with extended castle rule, effectuating greater opening variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Chess100. Piece positions are modestly randomized according to Arrangement Chess rules, castling is retained (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Chess400. Piece setup is randomized according to Configuration Chess rules, producing 400 modest, mostly non-mirrored, positions (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Chess484. Before play, certain pieces are regrouped, creating natural positions. Castling is retained (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Chess64. The piece array is moderately randomized according to Relocation Chess rules, castling is retained. By M Winther.
- Chinese court. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Colossus. 10x10 chess with 4 Rooks, 4 Knights, 4 Bishops, 10 Pawns, 1 Queen and 1 King! Author: Charles Daniel and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Daniel.
- Configuration Chess. King and queen swap with other pieces before play begins - enormous variety! (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Crooked Chess. Chess variant with pieces inspired by the Sissa piece. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Cube Shogi. Shogi with cube-shaped pieces. By John Smith.
- Culverin Chess. The Culverin is a cannon that can move like a king but must jump to capture (+zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17