Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- 10 Minute Melee. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Mason Green.
- 10-directional Chess. Updated with rule-enforcing presets. By Nick Wolff.
- 10x10 game with some popular pieces. Missing description By Nick Wolff.
- 12 Sharp Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- 2 Queen Rocky Horror Lycanthropic Chess. Featuring pieces with Dissociative Identity Disorder. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 21st Century Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff.
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war. By Kevin Pacey.
- 3D Great Shatranj. a simple approach to 3D chess. By Joe Joyce.
- 4 Armies. Four traditional armies with cardinals face off on the corners. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
- 4*Chess (four dimensional chess). Four dimesional chess played with 96 pieces. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Quasi-Alice Chess. Four dimensional 8x8x2x2 game that's rather like Alice Chess. By Kevin Pacey.
- 65 Square Chess. FIDE chess but pretend there's another square smack dab in the middle. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
Total items listed: 18