Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- WAD Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with WADs (Champions) added. By Kevin Pacey.
- Waffle Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with waffles added. By Kevin Pacey.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Joe Joyce's multidimensional game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- The War of World`s Warriors Chess. Logical continuation of Clash of Civilizations Chess, optimizes piece density within limits of 50% +/- 2. By Namik Zade.
- Warlord. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Battle Line. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Civil War. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Clash of Arms. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Lakes. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warp Point Chess. Play this game! Knights are replaced by Warp Points that other pieces can move between. By Jason Shields.
- Wide Chess. Chess with 2 types of non-colourbound elephants added on a 12x8 board using fast castling rules. By Kevin Pacey.
- Wide Nightrider Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Nightriders, Champions and fast castling rules. By Kevin Pacey.
- Wide SOHO Chess. Chess on a 12x10 board with Archbishops, Marshalls, Champions, FADs, Wizards & Cannons. By Kevin Pacey.
- Wild Kingdom. Battle for jungle dominance with your own army of animals, each with special abilities. By Nick Wolff.
- Wild Kingdom Chess. Missing description By Nick Wolff.
- Wild Tamerlane Chess. This variant replaces a couple weaker pieces from Tamerlane II with stronger queen and griffin pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Wildebeest Chess. Stars the Wildebeest which moves as knight or camel. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wildeurasian Qi. Variant on 10 by 10 board combining ideas of several existing variants. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Wives and Guards. FIDE setup with additional pieces to offset white's first move advantage - two ferzes + two wazirs against two guards. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Wizard Chess. Missing description Author: Daniil Frolov. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Andrew P. Newton.
- Wizard's War. Play this game with piece-creating Wizards and a board divided into arena and enchanted sections! Author: Tony Quintanilla and Michael Nelson. Inventor: Michael Nelson.
- Wormhole Chess. When a piece leaves a square, it `folds' together. By Fergus Duniho.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces. By John Smith.
- Wreckage!. Introducing the dual mode Flying Guillotine, the Detonator that destroys adjacent pieces, and the advancer / withdrawer Dragon. By Charles Daniel.
- Wuss. Introducing the weakening Wuss piece, which must move when attacked but can not capture. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
Top of page
Total items listed: 25