Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- Takeover Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game played in the Invent and Play contest! Drawn. Author: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- A Tale of Two Countries. This is a small diceless wargame. By Joe Joyce.
- Tamerlane Chess. Chess game said to have been favored, perhaps even invented, by ruler Timur the Lame in the 14th c. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tamerlane II. Cazaux's modern take on Tamerlane Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TamerSpiel. Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Eric V. Greenwood. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Tango Chess. Using triangulators that move as bishops and different types of pawns that can be repositioned by side spacious wazirs. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Templar Chess. Play Templar Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- TenCubed Chess. Play TenCubed Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Adam DeWitt.
- Tepuy. Play Tepuy, a territorial game, with unique setup, movement and capturing! Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Terachess II. A summit with 26 different pieces on a 16 x 16 board. There are 64 pieces per side of 26 different types. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Teramachy. Teramachy is the child of Metamachy with 12 rows and Terachess with 16 columns. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TessChess. 4D chess featuring symmetrically-moving pieces. By Ben M Reiniger.
- Texarkana. Colorbound pieces have non-capturing, square-creating wazir move which they can use to switch to an alternate universe. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- The Secret Invisible Pass Chess. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- The Travelers. Unorthodox game, very different from Western Chess: A very complex and deep game of apparent simplicity. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Third runner. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Threat Chess, Attackers Chess and Victims Chess. Missing description By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Threatened Pawn Chess. Pawns start in threatened positions. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Sydney Schultz.
- Three Elephants Chess. War Towers destroy 3 spaces at a time - Protect your elephants while capturing your opponent's! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing K to K8 wins by Thronemate, too. By Kevin Pacey.
- Thronschach. Immobilizer, knight-wazir, bishop-ferz, cardinal and two ways of winning, one by occupying "throne". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
- Thunder Chess. Play this hybrid of Fusion, Assimilation, and Metamorph Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Tiled Squares Chess. Play this game, where you drop tiles to create the board as you play! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Tiling Rider Chess. This game was inspired by tiles seen in many bathrooms and sidewalks. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Tim's 3D Chess. On a 5x5x5 board with two kings per player. Author: Kevin Pacey. Inventor: Tim O'Lena.
- Time Travel Chess. Play Time Travel Chess on the Game Courier! Author: Gary K. Gifford and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Time Travel Chessgi. One can travel backwards or forwards in time, bringing along all one's possessions. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Titan Chess. In which, a new class of pieces such as Quad Bomber, Flying Bomber, and Raptor possess a unique fly-over capturing mechanism. By Charles Daniel.
- Toccata. A hexagonal variant inspired of Maxima. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- The Toddler. Large variant with powerful pieces and an intricate net of protections. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Jean-Yves Boulay.
- Tonight. Superstrength double moving knight pieces and king that can create squares for itself to move in limited area. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Torus Chess. Besiege Chess re-visualized, specifically as Torus Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Standard. Uses the ordinary FIDE pieces on 8 x 8 board but configured in such a way as to permit the board to be toroidal! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Karl Fischer.
- Toulousain Chess. Jean-Louis Cazaux's 12 x 12 chess variant dedicated to his town of Toulouse. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Towers Chess. Play Towers Chess on Game Courier. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Alex Wood.
- Transcendental Chess. Play Chess with a randomized setup on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Max Lawrence.
- Transmitter Chess. Drone pieces have no movement until activated by Transmitters. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Tree Garden Chess. Zebras, camels, cardinals, marshalls negotiate around a central lacuna. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: William Overington.
- TreeLeaders Chess. Preset for Treeleaders Chess (invented by Erez Schatz). Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Tripunch Chess. Superpowerful composite pieces play on the FIDE board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Triumvirate Chess. Uses three Knights. The last remaining opposing Knight must be checkmated as the King. and Tony Quintanilla.
- Troitzky Chess. Where the mate by two knights is possible. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Paul Byway.
- Trophy-Hunt Chess. Squirrels and Elephants instead of Kings, Queens and Bishops. Author: Tony Quintanilla
- Turkish Chess. The small version of Giant Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail! Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation V. Large variant with three new pieces. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation VI. Large variant adding an Archbishop and a General (Amazon). Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Savio Cagliostro.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Tutti-Frutti Chess. With bishop-knight, knight-rook, queen-knight and the usual pieces on an 8 by 8 board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza and Philip M. Cohen.
- Twilit. Knight Ferzes, Knight Wazirs and their complements, in the form of Fye'tins and Templars. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Twin Knights. Pairs of Knight-Ferzes, Knights and Knight-wazirs on small board with holes in it. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Twinmove Chess (uncompelled). Double move variant where a pawn can, optionally, be moved first. By M Winther.
- Twinmove-Chess (compulsory). Double move variant where a pawn must be moved first. (This is like a pistol held to your head.). By M Winther.
- Two Pipe Chess. Play this game from the 41-square contest on the PBM system! By Doug Chatham.
Total items listed: 59