Starts with the letter 'Q'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. Toroidal Variant with piece movements defined by stretches. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Quake Chess. Quake Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Queen of the Night Chess. An over powered game on the Standard Board. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Queens or Castles. Wizards promote by making an opponent's piece [or pawn] and themself vanish from the board. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential Chess. Game introducing Quintessential knight and Leeloo (Quintessential Queen). Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
7 'Play by mail item' entries listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 3 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed
Total items listed: 7