Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hadean Chess. Large chess with 12 pawns, 10 Ninja Pawns, 4 short-range linear jumpers, and Wazir/Ferz Zebra and Knight compounds. By Charles Daniel.
- Half Chess of Ralph Betza. Exactly like halfling chess, only the knights are replaced by crabs, making them more compatible with half moving rider pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Half Chess Pawnless. "If Chess is wine, Half Chess is brandy. ". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: John Groeneman.
- Half Courier. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Hammer Chess. FIDE but with gnus instead of knights, cardinals instead of bishops and enhanced pawns. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Hanga Roa. Play Hanga Roa on Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger. Inventor: Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger and Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia.
- Hannibal Chess. Chess with added Modern Elephants (ferz-alfil compound) on 10x8 board. By Kevin Pacey.
- Hannibal Chess (GC preset with enforced rules). A Game Courier Preset for Hannibal Chess with enforced rules. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Kevin Pacey.
- Heavy Chess. Play Heavy Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Heavy Gravity Chess. Due to heavy gravity, Knights can't jump, Queens, Rooks, & Bishops can't move more than 4 spaces. Kings move like Ferz. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Hectochess. 10x10 variant that can be played with 2 mismatched Chess sets. By Adam DeWitt.
- Henry VIII Chess Preset. This is the preset for Henry VIII Chess (unique take on Extinction Chess). Author: Rich Hutnik.
- Herculean Chess. Large board chess with augmented versions of Bishops, Rooks, Zebras, Knights and pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Play this game from the 84-square contest on the Play-By-Mail system! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex Dabbaba Qi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Xiang Qi, indluenced by Toccata. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Hex Dragonal Chess. horizontal hex-rows and 4 defined directions of movement. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 spaces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexagonal Chess (Glinski). Chess on a board made out of hexagons. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Hexagonal Chess (McCooey). Chess on a board, made out of hexes. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Hexagonal Chess with Hexagonalers. Missing description By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Hexagonal Hole Chess. A hexagonal variant of Hole Chess. Engineers can move holes and barriers. Teleporters can relocate enemy pieces. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Hexagonal Raumschach. 3D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Raumschach. By Kevin Pacey.
- Hexajedrez. Variant of Dave McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexcetran Chess. Play Hexcetran Chess at Game Courier. By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexes Chess. Hexes Chess now available for play on the Game Courier! Author: Mike Layfield and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera. Play Hexetera on the Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess. By Jose Carrillo.
- Hindustani Chess. 19th century Indian game. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Hole Chess. Variant on a board of 44 squares with two holes that pieces can be dragged into. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Holy Grail. Extended chess game with ability to drop a mutating piece and a crown price that changes the winning conditions. By Charles Daniel.
- Hopper Chess (with Scorpions). Pieces standing before friendly pieces can jump over enemy Scorpion pawn and land directly behind it. By M Winther.
- Hopper-Chess. Pieces in front of friendly pieces can land immediately behind enemy pawns. By M Winther.
- Hopper-Elk Chess. Pieces can hop over an enemy pawn and land directly behind it. The Elk moves differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Hostage Chess. Play this Chessgi-like game in which no pieces change sides. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: John Leslie.
- Hour Glass Chess. Small variant with simple pieces and hour glass shape. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- House of 10 Mirrors - H o M Variant. Reflective pieces from up to 10 mirrors add to offense and defense. By Gary K. Gifford.
- House of Mirrors Chess. Mirrors and reflective pieces add interesting twists to strategy by making pieces appear in 2 or 3 places at the same time. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Hubbub. Preset for Hubbub, a short-range version of Brouhaha. By Greg Strong.
- Hullabaloo. Fusion, fission game with drops, giant conglomerations and two types of activation. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Hunt Chess. Huntsman Chess and Groundskeeper Chess. Author: John Smith. Inventor: Yu Ren Dong and John Smith.
- HyperModern Shatranj. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
Total items listed: 45