Starts with the letter 'U'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ultima. Popular game using the same units, with one rook upside-down. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Unachess. Add your units when and where you choose. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jeff Miller.
- Unachess II. Landing units may not check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- Union Chess. Pieces can fuse into stronger units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Frank Maus.
- Unirexal Chess. Which player can win faster, given a queen in place of a king? Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Upside Down Chess. Based on promoting pawns. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- UrChess. Some likely primitive features are restored. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
|7 'Java Program' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7