Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Z%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Zabel-Schach. A modest chess variant with an alternative pawn, the Zabel pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Zanzibar-S. A game in between Metamachy and Zanzibar-XL with 36 pieces per side. Preferred by some to the -XL version. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-XL. Further step after Metamachy. 80 pieces of 19 different pieces, with historical lineage. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.
- Zeitgeist. . Variant with simultaneous movement. Author: David Howe. Inventor: John Cooper.
- Zelda Chess. Sword-wielding pieces capture adjacent pieces with or without moving. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Norberg.
- Zelig Chess. Game where the power of the pieces varies based on their position. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stan Druben.
- Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Zero Relay Chess. Pieces can occcupy the same square and then relay their powers to each other. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ziggurat. Mesopotamian-themed variant on a 43-square board. (13x5, Cells: 43) By Glenn Overby II.
- ZigZag Chess. Variant on `zigzagshaped' board. (12x12, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- ZigZag Madness. Featuring the crooked dual path sliders: the ZigZag Bishop and the ZigZag Rook. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag X Chess. Variant on board with new shape. (12x12, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- ZM Machiavellian Quadchess. Modernization of Chaturanga for four players. By John Zimmerman.
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
- Zone X. Chess with a special central Zone, a new piece, and new moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Zones of Action. Inspired form Lines of Action. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Yu Ren Dong.
- ZZ-Chess . Large variant with a new zig-zag piece. By Laurent Dubois.
Redirect Your Search