Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'X%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Xadrez Galego. Queen, Rook and Bishop may also jump as a knight. Author: Florencio Gonzalez. Inventor: C. G. Lewin.
- Xaigo!. A game using Game-of-Life rules to change the board after each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Xhess. Decimal variant with Nightriders and Cannons. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Howe.
- Xhetrast. A conservative Contrast version of Xhess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Ivan Derzhanski.
- Xiang Courier. Xiang Qi enhanced in the style of Courier. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Charles Gilman.
- Xiang Hex. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 79) By Larry L. Smith.
- Xiang-qi moving palace and river. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Xiangaroo. Xiang Qi variant with compounds of back-rank pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Xiangqi (象棋): Chinese Chess. Links and rules for Xiangqi (Chinese Chess). (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Xiangqi 42. A minature version of Xiangqi (Chinese Chess) on 42 squares. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Robert Price.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77) By Travis Z.
- ximeracak.. A leaper-heavy fantasy variant designed for play with a standard set. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Glenn Overby II.
- Xiongqi. A Xiangqi variant with modern Bishops on a 9x9 board. By Cyril Kato.
- xodul. Ten different pieces, with some Shogi and Xiangqi inspirations. By Silvia M. G. Rodrigues.
- Xorix Shogi. Shogi where piece movement are XORed with captured pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- XSChess. Xiangqi plus shogi plus chess. (9x14, Cells: 126) By Hafsteinn Kjartansson.
- XYMYX. Players make their moves at the same time. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Javier Ignacio Lizarzaburu.
- XYMYX. Link to site where you can play this game! Inventor: Javier Ignacio Lizarzaburu.
Redirect Your Search