Starts with the letter 'E'
- echess. (Micro) Evolutionary CHESS game. By Bogdan Penkovsky.
- Elven Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By H. G. Muller.
- Emperor and the Mongols. The Xiangqi equivalent of Maharajah and the Sepoys. (10x9, Cells: 90) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Ender's Chess. Inspired by by the novel, "Ender's Game". (9x11, Cells: 83) By John Smith.
- Enep. An experimental variant with enhanced knights and an extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Aurelian Florea.
- Entangled chess. Game inspired by the physical phenomenon of quantum entanglement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Theodoros Papadopoulos.
- Exile Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Expanded Chess 256. The Chess experience upscaled to a larger board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Johnny Luken.
- Expanded Chinese Chess. Missing description (9x12, Cells: 108) By Travis Z.
|9 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed||2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9