Starts with the letter 'X'
- Xiangaroo. Xiang Qi variant with compounds of back-rank pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77) By Travis Z.
- XiangQi with Different Armies. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Xiongqi. A Xiangqi variant with modern Bishops on a 9x9 board. By Cyril Kato.
- xodul. Ten different pieces, with some Shogi and Xiangqi inspirations. By Silvia M. G. Rodrigues.
- XSChess. Xiangqi plus shogi plus chess. (9x14, Cells: 126) By Hafsteinn Kjartansson.
Total items listed: 6