Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24) By Adam Goss.
- Taishin Shogi. Enoumous variant of Suzumu Shogi based on Tai Shogi. By Adam DeWitt.
- A Tale of Two Countries. This is a small diceless wargame. By Joe Joyce.
- Tandem-Pawn Chess. Pawns are tandems of two pawns, which can move or capture as a unit, or decouple into two pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kenneth Regan.
- Team-Mate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By H. G. Muller.
- Temple Island Chess. Solo game with shadow pieces. By Karen Robinson.
- Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x9x9, Cells: 165) By Charles Gilman.
- Teutonic Knight"s Chess. Played on an oblong board with rarely used pieces: The teutonic knight, the archchancellor and the crown princess. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Jörg Knappen.
- TeX Chess . Chess program (including many variants) in TeX. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Third runner. Missing description (12x8, Cells: 96) By Daniil Frolov.
- Third runner. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing King to K8 wins too, by Thronemate. By Kevin Pacey.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing K to K8 wins by Thronemate, too. By Kevin Pacey.
- Through the Looking-Glass. Alice chess, but you see only a board. (8x8x2, Cells: 64) By Paolo .
- Tiger Lily Chess. hexagonal chess on a board inspired by a flower. (6x12, Cells: 72) By Graeme C Neatham.
- TigerMarks. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Glenn Nicholls.
- TigerSquares - 80 & 100. Missing description (10x8, Cells: 80) By Glenn Nicholls.
- Trade Chess. Captured pieces can be dropped, with restrictions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brady .
- Trampoline Chess. Each player has a Trampoline that allows friendly pieces to make a second move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mark Thompson.
- Trampoline Chess . Each player has a Trampoline that allows friendly pieces to make a second move. By Mark Thompson.
- Trapper Chess. Missing description (13x9, Cells: 117) By Patrik Hedman.
- Trappist-1. Chess game with no boundaries. includes Guard, Chancellor, Hawk, and Huygens. () By V. Reinhart.
- Triagonal Chess. 3D with triagonal moves and a hole in the middle. (8x8x8, Cells: 504) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54) By Charles Gilman.
- Triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Turnover. Three ring sizes fit into each other, combining and splitting into different pieces, sometimes taking over your opponent's. By Lúcio José Patrocínio Filho.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Two Ring Chess. Symmetric variant of "The Fellowship of the Ring". (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Total items listed: 29