Starts with the letter 'K'
- King Friday XIII Chess. Flexible castling, promotion to opponent's pieces, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- King to Bunker Leap. King can jump over own pieces to reach 1 of 2 bunker positions in Shuffle Chess or Pre-Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap. Play this exciting version of Pre-Chess using new king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- Kingdom of distorting mirrors. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Daniil Frolov.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Knavish Chess. Variant using square-board analogues to 6-way hex-board Dabbabas. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Knavish Shatranj. Shatranj with Knaves and Debtors. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Knightless symmetric chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150) By Daniil Frolov.
- Korean Random Chess. A Korean Chess variation with a random setup and a few new rules. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- Kozune Western . Missing description Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
Total items listed: 14