Starts with the letter 'E'
- echess. (Micro) Evolutionary CHESS game. By Bogdan Penkovsky.
- Elven Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By H. G. Muller.
- Elven Chess. Chu Shogi Lion, Dragon Horse, Dragon King, Guard on Grand Chess type setup. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- Emperor and the Mongols. The Xiangqi equivalent of Maharajah and the Sepoys. (10x9, Cells: 90) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Ender's Chess. Inspired by by the novel, "Ender's Game". (9x11, Cells: 83) By John Smith.
- Enep. An experimental variant with enhanced knights and an extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Aurelian Florea.
- Entangled chess. Game inspired by the physical phenomenon of quantum entanglement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Theodoros Papadopoulos.
- Exile Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Expanded Chess 256. The Chess experience upscaled to a larger board. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Johnny Luken.
- Expanded Chinese Chess. Missing description (9x12, Cells: 108) By Travis Z.
- Extrapawn Chess. Standard chess with one extra pawn per player in the reserve (with zrf). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 11