Starts with the letter 'W'
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Westfield Chess. Unidirectional hemed variant introducing enhanced Nimrod pieces. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Where Eagles Fly. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Michael Nelson.
- Where Eagles Fly . Missing description By Michael Nelson.
- Wild Kingdom Chess. Missing description (8x11, Cells: 88) By Nick Wolff.
- Wild Kingdom Chess. Missing description By Nick Wolff.
- WinBoard_F. a GUI that supports Chess Variants. Author: H. G. Muller.
- Wing and RiverQi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Glenn Nicholls.
- Winther's Chess. Introducing the Bombard cannon, with standard peices (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47) By John Smith.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces. By John Smith.
- Wreckage!. A highly tactical game featuring the Dragon that captures by approach or retreat, the Detonator and the Flying Guillotine. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Wreckage!. Introducing the dual mode Flying Guillotine, the Detonator that destroys adjacent pieces, and the advancer / withdrawer Dragon. By Charles Daniel.
- Wreckage! . Features 3 new pieces: the Detonator, Dragon and the Flying Guillotine plus 5 Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
Total items listed: 14