Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24) By Adam Goss.
- TaflChess. A mix of FIDE chess and the old European game Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- TaflChess for Zillions. TalfChess on Zillions site. By Rich Hutnik.
- Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x9x9, Cells: 165) By Charles Gilman.
- Teutonic Knight"s Chess. Played on an oblong board with rarely used pieces: The teutonic knight, the archchancellor and the crown princess. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Jörg Knappen.
- Third runner. Missing description (12x8, Cells: 96) By Daniil Frolov.
- Third runner. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Three-Quarter Board. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48) By Rafael Snell-Feikema.
- Tiger Lily Chess. hexagonal chess on a board inspired by a flower. (6x12, Cells: 72) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Titan Chess. Chess featuring dozenal board and seven diverse new pieces with multiple capture mechanisms and movement modes. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Daniel.
- Titan Chess. In which, a new class of pieces such as Quad Bomber, Flying Bomber, and Raptor possess a unique fly-over capturing mechanism. By Charles Daniel.
- Trampoline Chess. Each player has a Trampoline that allows friendly pieces to make a second move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mark Thompson.
- Trampoline Chess . Each player has a Trampoline that allows friendly pieces to make a second move. By Mark Thompson.
- Triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 16