Starts with the letter 'N'
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Naydorian Chess. an hexagonal variant from the fictional realm of Shadowgard. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Near Chess. This is a variant of Skirmish Chess designed to be friendlier to newbies. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Ninepiece Nichtschach. Combining 4 Linepiece Fusion with Nichtschach. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Nonary Chess. King or queen are optionally swapped with a bishop before play begins (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Not Chess. Mixes elements of Chinese and FIDE Chess. By Jim Reynolds.
- Nuthouse. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Nuthouse . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
Total items listed: 9