Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself. By Rich Hutnik.
- King of the Ladder Tournament Rules. Ideas for rules to mix variants together in one game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- King to Bunker Leap. King can jump over own pieces to reach 1 of 2 bunker positions in Shuffle Chess or Pre-Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King to Bunker Leap. Play this exciting version of Pre-Chess using new king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King's Guard Chess. Pawns move like kings and only Pawns may capture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graeme C Neatham.
- King's Guard Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Kingdom of distorting mirrors. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Daniil Frolov.
- Knight-Riding Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Knightless symmetric chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150) By Daniil Frolov.
- Korean Random Chess. A Korean Chess variation with a random setup and a few new rules. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
Total items listed: 13