Starts with the letter 'F'
- Flatstar. A fusion of two Jewish-themed variants. (13x10) By Charles Gilman.
- Flexible Palace and Flexible River Xiang Qi. Boundaries of Palaces and the River are determined by the location of the Advisors, Generals, Elephants, and Soldiers. (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Lennert.
- Force Field Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Douglas Yale Kaplan Seiden-Sacharovich.
- Forwards Chess. A variation of FIDE Chess where pieces only move forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Four Double-Acts Chess. Specifically long- and shart-range versions of the Friend, Joker, and Orphan. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Fragnurasian Qi. A two-River variant with the whole of two identical Wildeurasian Qi sets minus the second King. (13x15, Cells: 195) By Charles Gilman.
- From Stalemate to Checkmate. Missing description By Glenn Nicholls.
- Frontofhouse. Captured pieces return with only their forward moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Future Chess. With extra empty corner squares. Pieces can be relocated before play begins. Creates immense strategical variance (with zrf). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 11