Starts with the letter 'B'
- Babylonian Chess. Captures are determined by rolling dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Muhammad Hidayat.
- Bachelor Hunterbeest. Hunterbeest without the Queen or Gnu - to start with... (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Bachelor Nearlydouble. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Bachelor Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Baseball Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By George William Duke.
- Basilisk Chess. Introducing the Basilisk cannon, with standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Battle Room Chess. Win by getting four of your pieces in or around your enemy's gate. By John Smith.
- Beyond Omega. Large abstract variant with radial and oblique pieces requiring rotation. (15x15, Cells: 225) By Charles Gilman.
- Bigsiege Chess. Combining the length of Besiege Chess with the width of Doublewidth Chess. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Charles Gilman.
- Birds and Ninjas . Featuring the Flying Bombers that fly over to capture, and the short-range Ninja Guards that capture two enemy pieces at once. By Charles Daniel.
- The Bishop Adjustment Rule. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Bizarro Chess. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 64) By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Steven Streetman.
- Burmese Chess. Sittuyin preset uses a mix of equivalent pieces from Alfaerie Set. By Charles Daniel.
Total items listed: 14