Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 10x8 Chess mating problems. 10x Chess mating problems. By Sam Trenholme.
- 10x8 Variants. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 12 Sharp Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- 123456 Chess. Uses 2 dices for each player and 2 checkers for each player, in addition to normal chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 16 Seasons Chess. 4-player variant combining FIDE and Leap Chess pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- 2 Level Guru Mahachaturaji. Enlarging the Guru Mahachatuaji board to go with the enlarged army. (10x10x2, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- 2006 World Chess Variants Championship on-line. World Chess Variants Championship. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- 2007-2008 Chess Variants Design Contest. Chess variant inventors gather round! We're doing it again! Exact nature of contest to be determined with YOUR help!! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 3 Level 4 Player Variants. Putting 4 players on a 3d board usually used for 2. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- 3 Strikes Chess. The first attack does not immediately remove pieces from the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- 3to2. Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- 4 Linepiece Hex Chess. Hex Chess with yet more kinds of radial path. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- 45 or 46 Cell Contest - 2007 Design Contest. Quick contest for 45 or 46 cells. Deadline for Submissions: November 30, 2007. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 6 by 10 Pawnless Half variants. Pawnless variants rearranging non-Pawn ranks of variants with 10 ranks by 10 or more files onto just 6 files. (6x10, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- 65 Square Chess. FIDE chess but pretend there's another square smack dab in the middle. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- 8x8 adaptation. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 21