Starts with the letter 'E'
- Each Piece Once Chess. Each turn, move as many as all your pieces, but only once! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171) By Charles Gilman.
- Echidna Chess. Introducing the Echidna, a repulsion piece with telekinetic capacities (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x12x4, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- Edward Lasker's Chess Strategy . A PDF version of Edward Lasker's Chess Strategy, formatted for an ereader. Author: Edward Lasker and Fergus Duniho.
- Electrum Chess. All the Goldchess and Silverchess back-rank pieces in a single variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
- Elephant Chess. Featuring the time-honoured Burmese Elephant. By M Winther.
- Elite Chess. Elite Chess adds an Amazon to Capablanca's Game by adding one more row to the board. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Elk Chess. The double-barrelled Elk moves differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Elk Chess (with Scorpions). Poisonous Scorpion pawns combined with the restive Elk, that changes with the colour of the square. By M Winther.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook. By M Winther.
- Emperor's Nobility 3d Latrunculi (EN3dL). 3d variant in which pieces can get promoted again and again. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- En Passant Chess. All pieces have the en passant option. Koksal Karakus version. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Essedar Chess. The Essedar is a bifurcation piece that moves by colliding (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Euqorab. Anti-Baroque. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Eurasia-Chess Chessmen Piece Set. for Chess, XiangQi, Shogi and other Chess variants. By Emmanuel Baud.
- EurasiaChess Shogi Graphics. Graphics of shogi pieces mixing European chess symbols & Japanese Kanji. By Emmanuel Baud.
- EurasiaChess: Photos of Chessmen Shogi Pieces adaptation. http://www.eurasia-chess.com. By Emmanuel Baud.
- Eurasian Pawn piece. A hybrid European and Asian Pawn. By Rich Hutnik.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Evochess. Evolutionary chess. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Hafsteinn Kjartansson.
- ExCoCo Chess. EXtends and COmbines the COurier variants. (18x12, Cells: 216) By Graeme C Neatham.
- ExCoCo Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- ExCoCo Chess . Zip file containing zrf and images. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
- Exhaustive Ashtaranga. Enough of every piece from Courier Ashtaranga to cover the board between them. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Exinox Chess. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- Extreme 2D Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 32