Starts with the letter 'Z'
- Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Zeppelin Chess. The Zeppelin flies directly to any empty square orthogonally, captures piece before landing square (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Zhou Xia. Two decimal variants played with very powerful Xiangqi-like pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- ZigZag Madness. Featuring the crooked dual path sliders: the ZigZag Bishop and the ZigZag Rook. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness. Introducing the 2-path bent riders: the ZigZag Bishop and ZigZag Rook. By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness . Its madness when the standard chess pieces clash with ZigZag Bishop, ZigZag Rook, Ferz-Knight, Wazir-Knight and Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- Zones of Action. Inspired form Lines of Action. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Zones of Action . Inspired form Lines of Action. By Yu Ren Dong.
|3 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8