Starts with the letter 'N'
- Nachtmahr. "Study game" with several different types of nightriders. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Navia Dratp. An upcoming commercial chess variant with collectible, tradable pieces. (7x7, Cells: 49) Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
- Navia Dratp Photos. Actual photos of this soon-to-be released game! Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
- Neutral Zone. StarTrek 3D Chess Variant. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- New 3D Leapers. Leapers restricted to the diagonal and triagonal patterns of the 3D field. Author: Larry L. Smith.
- Nine-Queen Chess. Queens are placed instead of Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Eric Beck.
- Nine-Queen Chess. Queens are placed instead of Pawns. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Eric Beck.
Total items listed: 7