Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fair-Chess. A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Janevert Kaan.
- Fair-Chess . A chess variant to play with handicaps for different ratings. By Janevert Kaan.
- Falcon Chess 100. Falcon Chess played on an expanded board of a 100 squares with special Pawn rules. (12x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Fifo Chess. Multiple Occupier game where rule is that first one there is first one to be captured and to leave. "First In, First Out". Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- First Contact. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Fleap. Pieces move as equihoppers, but become FIDE pieces after being captured. (5x9, Cells: 43) By Gavin King.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc. Author: Dan Troyka.
- Flux 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant where pieces, excepting the King, can only exist on the field for a specific number of turns at a time. By Larry L. Smith.
- Free Chess. Dissociate movement-abilities from physical pieces. The opening setup is an empty board. (13x13, Cells: 156)
- Free-form 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant based upon several ideas by V. R. Parton for Chess-play on smaller fields. By Larry L. Smith.
- French Defences 3Nd2: book review. Book on chess opening by chess grandmaster Lev Psakis. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Furious Courier. Courier Chess with a Modern Queen and Crooked Bishops. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
Total items listed: 16