Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- DCP.WOZ Chess. Large variant with unorthodox pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Deep Blue versus Kasparov. White and Black each have their own way of winning.
- Delayed Chess. Only see your opponent's moves that are two moves old. Author: Karl Scherer. Inventor: Peter Obermair.
- Delegating Chess. 84 square variant in which pieces delegate moving powers. (7x12, Cells: 84) By João Pedro Neto.
- Delegating Chess . 84 square variant in which pieces delegate moving powers. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
- Deneb. Special pieces and winning conditions. (7x9, Cells: 63) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Deneb . Special pieces and winning conditions. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Deneb. Now you can play Deneb on the Play-By-Mail system! Author: Roberto Lavieri and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Deneb Play-By-Mail game. Observe this game being played in the Invent and Play contest! Turn 4. Author: Roberto Lavieri and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Descent Chess. Start with a King and two Pawns, then move or drop one of the remaining pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andreas Kaufmann.
- Desert Benedict Chess. A hybrid of Desert Chess by Uwe Wiedemann and Benedict Chess by W.D Troyka. By Rich Hutnik.
- Diplomat Chess. Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. (Cells: 43) By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Diplomat Chess . Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Double Diamond. Pieces start diagonally across from one another and pawns move diagonally. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragoon Chess. An attempt to make Chess more strategic by making pieces more mobile. By NotCricket .
- Duel Chess. Captured pieces are sent to a separate Duel board to see who is eliminated and who returns. (5x7x2, Cells: 43) By Erez Schatz.
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess variant on 2 by 3 board. (2x3, Cells: 6)
- Dueling Archbishops. Chess game with only six cells but with a piece that morphs into four different forms. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Dune Chess. Chess variant based on the Dune novels of Frank Herbert. By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 21