Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- 2 Pronged Chess. Each player makes "simultaneous" moves with 2 different pieces. By John Whelan.
- 21st Century Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff.
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- 4 Armies. Four traditional armies with cardinals face off on the corners. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 84 Spaces Contest: Prizes. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
|2 'Game' entries listed||3 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|1 'Contest' entry listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6