Starts with the letter 'V'
- Veles Chess. Introducing the deflecting Veles bifurcator on a Gustavian board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Venomous. New system of chess on 10x10 board with new pieces: the Sorcerer Snake and the even more venomous Sissa. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous. Play this new large board system of chess with the Sissa, Sorcerer Snake and Ninja pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous . The Sissa and Sorcerer Snake on a large board chess system with Ninja Pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Victorian Chess. Missing description (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: John Kipling Lewis. Inventor: John Kipling Lewis and David Paulowich.
- Victorian Chess. Play Victorian Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: David Paulowich and John Kipling Lewis.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7