Starts with the letter 'L'
- Ladder Shogi. Shogi variant on 10 by 10 board where pieces climb the social ladder by multiple promotions. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Mason Green.
- Leapers Chess. Played upon a 10x10 field with all the pieces having leaping capability. By Larry L. Smith.
- Leapers Chess. Decimal variant with additional leaping abilities for each of the pieces. By Larry L. Smith.
- Leapers Creeepers. Decimal variant with many leaping pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Leapers Creeepers. Featuring compound long leapers of giraffes, zebras and camels. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Limited Ranged Guards Chess. A game with some limited queens/guards and tanks to shoot opponent. (10x10, Cells: 100) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Lonely Wolf . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Lubny Chess. 100 cell chess variant invented in 1972.
|3 'Game' entries listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8