Starts with the letter 'K'
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books. By Jeff Shaffer.
- Keyles. Large variant with special king capture rule. Variant of Quex. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Stephen Larson.
- Kingdom Chess. Large variant with new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Konklav Anipsal.
- Knavish Chess. Variant using square-board analogues to 6-way hex-board Dabbabas. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Knight-Pawn Chess. Elegant chess game with knight-pawns that can move as pawns midway up the board if they find themselves behind it. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Matthew Montchalin.
- Knights Chess games. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Kyoshogi . Variant of Shogi on a 10x10 board.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7