Starts with the letter 'digit'
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- 16Chess. Game with 4 royal pieces. By Zhedric Meneses.
- 2Hit Shogi. Shogi with 2 hits to destroy a piece, and drop pieces at start. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 5