Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- Wa Shogi. Game with many different rather weak pieces, with or without drops. (11x11, Cells: 121) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Wa Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Wa Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x10x9, Cells: 810) By Daniil Frolov.
Oriental | Large | Large
Oriental and Large | Oriental and Large | Large and Large
Top of page
Total items listed: 5