Starts with the letter 'S'
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- Semedo. Missing description (5x8, Cells: 40) Author: Daniil Frolov.
- Shanghai Palace Chess. A blend of Chinese, Japanese, and Western Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Gary K. Gifford.
- On ShareDebate International. Online BBS magazine, and software for chinese chess, Korean chess, and for making sets for these games. Author: Roleigh Martin.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Sino-European Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Andy Thomas.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Spire orth triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (7x14, Cells: 98) By Daniil Frolov.
- Storm the Ivory Tower. A Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Fergus Duniho.
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email. By Fergus Duniho.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- Super-Drop-Xiang-Qi. Xiang-Qi with drops and more thing different when cross river, one new piece. (10x9, Cells: 90) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Total items listed: 13