Starts with the letter 'P'
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Peter Aronson.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess . A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. By Glenn Overby II.
- Pawn Less Chess . Different pieces, no pawns, and 20 squares removed from the 8 by 8 board. By Uri Bruck.
- Petty Chess . Missing description Author: Marek14 . Inventor: B. Walker Watson.
- Philosophers Chess . Chess variant on two small boards with usual and `philosophical' piece. Author: Fergus Duniho and Jens Markmann. Inventor: Darren Izzard.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43 . Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Pompeii Chess . Variant on board with 25 squares. By Dan Troyka.
- Prisoner's Escape . Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. By Peter Aronson.
Total items listed: 8