Starts with the letter 'P'
- Pacific Chess . Variant on ten by ten board. Author: Marek14 .
- The Pattern Game . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game. By Larry L. Smith.
- Penta War . Huge game with five clans. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Perfect 12 . 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess . Massive collection of games featuring dual path Sorcerer Snake; crooked slider: Octopus and much more. By Charles Daniel.
- Pick-the-Team chess . Make up a list of pieces and choose your pieces from your and your opponents list. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Piece Promotion Games. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Piece Promotion Games 2 . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Pillage . Featuring the unique Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- The Pit . 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. By Daniel Roth.
- Ploy . Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal variant with added leaping pieces. By Tucker Kao.
- PromoChess . Everything but the king can power up. By Glenn Overby II.
Total items listed: 17