Starts with the letter 'P'
- Palace Shogi. A complicated hybrid of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and Chess. By Silvia Hollinshead.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Pawn Shogi. Experimental shogi variant with different types of pawns. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket. By wdtr2.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces. By wdtr2.
- Point-Power Shogi. A shogi variant with ever growing supply of pieces on a TI-92 calculator. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||4 'Oriental' entries listed|
|2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed||6 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6