Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Palace Shogi. A complicated hybrid of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and Chess. By Silvia Hollinshead.
- Paper Shogi Board and Tokens Craft Project. Free Shogi game PDFs of several styles of boards and Shogi pieces that you can print out and use to make your own Shogi board. By Terrance Davis.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Pawn Shogi. Experimental shogi variant with different types of pawns. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket. By wdtr2.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces. By wdtr2.
- Point-Power Shogi. A shogi variant with ever growing supply of pieces on a TI-92 calculator. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Top of page
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Craft item' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|4 'Oriental' entries listed||2 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed|
|7 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7