Starts with the letter 'P'
- Panal: a hexagonal chess. A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. (Cells: 61) By Glenn Overby II.
- Panoply. A large hexagonal game with unusual pieces. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Peanut Chess. Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. (Cells: 38) By Philip John Brady.
- Plattraum. 2d variant which, like Raumschach in 3d, has three basic long-range pieces. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 5