Starts with the letter 'P'
- Pachessi. Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. (7x7, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Pawns in Hats. Pawns put on hats to gain powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Piazza San Marco Chess. On random moments, the middle of the board gets flooded, meaning that pieces can get out only by using special walkways. By Ralph Betza.
- PieceEater Chess. Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Proteus: A Chess Army that Changes at your Command! . Variant played with 8 dice per side, each side of which has a different Chess piece printed on it. Author: David Howe.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|5 'Uses dice' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5