Starts with the letter 'M'
- Mate in two moves. Old mate in two problem from 1859. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Samuel Loyd.
- Maze. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Modern chess puzzle. Mate in one with piece of combined bishop/knight move from Modern Chess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- More 10x8 mating problems. Missing description By Sam Trenholme.
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Mutual stalemate with all pieces. Construct a mutual stalemate setup using all 32 pieces. By Michiel de Bondt.
Total items listed: 6