Starts with the letter 'I'
- Identific Chess. Place undifferentiated units, then choose who they are after they. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Interview with David Li. Interview with the author about his books on Kriegspiel. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Intrigue. Capturing a particular pawn places the enemy king on the board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Nigel Chapman.
- Intrigue. Players each select a pawn which holds the king's secret position. By Nigel Chapman.
- Invisible King Chess. Opponent can't see where you moved your king to. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Interview' entry listed|
|2 'Java Program' entries listed||5 'Hidden information' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5