Starts with the letter 'A'
- Alseid Chess. Introducing the Alseid, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap piece behind a screen (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Altair. Altair is a modern game with an oriental flavor. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Altair . Take a look at this sample game of Altair! Author: Roberto Lavieri and Jorge Guerra. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
- Amiral Chess. Introducing the Amiral piece and the bounce-capture method on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Attrition Chess. Played on an 11x10 board, each player starts with 33 pieces. (11x10, Cells: 110) By Nathan James.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions Saved Games file' entry listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||7 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7